Most of the equipment that we carry can be leased. All leases are subject to terms and conditions and credit approval.
The advantages of leasing are:
- in many cases you can try before you buy
- you need not worry about costly breakdowns
- your monthly expenses are fixed and predictable
- you can easily trade to a larger unit or smaller if your needs change
It’s easy to lease:
- Call our office or email and let us know what equipment you’d like.
- We’ll send you a lease application and when we receive your completed form we’ll process your application and prepare your lease agreement. This usually takes 1 to 3 business days.
- You’ll pay the first and last months rental payment and applicable taxes plus a one time only registration fee of $50.00. You can use Visa or MasterCard, etransfer, pay by cheque, or authorized debit to your bank account.
- Thereafter your lease payments will be processed by bank account debit.
- We will arrange to ship your equipment with the carrier of your choice to your location or you can arrange to pick it up from one of our warehouses. The cost of shipping is not included in the lease price.
Please contact us by phone or email and we’d be happy to provide you with a quote to lease equipment.